PRC-Saltillo Response To COVID-19
DATE UPDATED: 8/1/2020
During the current COVID-19 health concerns, PRC-Saltillo is working to ensure minimal disruptions to our business while putting the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community as our highest priority. Please see below for specific information:
- Consultant support: PRC and Saltillo Consultants are now available for in-person small group meetings and continue to be available online, via email or phone to assist with your AAC needs. Read more
- If you are currently registered for a group training during this time, you will be notified via email regarding changes for your class. We are working through seminars in date order.
- Call 800-848-8008 or your local consultant with questions
- In-person group trainings: PRC-Saltillo will only be providing in-person trainings when we can comply with CDC and local guidelines, and we feel we can ensure the health and safety of our hosts, attendees, and trainers. As conditions change, trainings may be moved online, as necessary. If you have questions about PRC-Saltillo trainings, please email email@example.com.
- Online trainings: Proceeding as planned
- Technical support/ Device Repair: Due to anticipated call volume, there could be some delays in answering phone calls and emails. Please let us know if any delivery information has changed due to school closure, etc.
- PRC tech support/ repairs:
- Saltillo tech support/ repairs
- Funding: Due to anticipated call volume, there could be some delays in answering phone calls and emails.
- Call 800-268-5224 with questions
- New device/trial device/loaner device shipments: Proceeding as scheduled, may be some delays. Please let us know if any delivery information has changed due to school closure, etc.
- PRC: 800-262-1984
- Saltillo: 800-382-8622
Learning at Home
The AAC Language Lab offers many free resources, including Parent Guides, sample lesson plans, manual communication boards and much, much more.
Plus, don’t miss daily AAC Language Lab activities posted on the PRC and Saltillo Facebook pages followed by a Facebook Live with Jane Odom at 1 p.m. ET in the AAC Language Lab Facebook Group, with special Lab Tours on Fridays.
Realize Language, our online data tracking service, gives parents and professionals powerful ways to monitor, measure, and maximize a child’s use of a speech device.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
Please be assured that for equipment/ devices that are shipped out from any PRC-Saltillo facility, we follow the strictest protocol for cleaning and disinfecting. Please visit https://bit.ly/38PC4Xo for more information about how you can ensure you're keeping your equipment clean and disinfected.
PRC-Saltillo Update on COVID-19 Efforts